For generations, the Sorting Hat has placed first-year witches and wizards into one of the four Hogwarts houses: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Get an up-close look at how the Sorting Hat was imagined, designed, and brought to life for the Harry Potter films. Readers will learn how the filmmakers crafted the Hat’s unique appearance, how Harry, Ron, and Hermione were Sorted into Gryffindor their first year, and how Fawkes brought the Hat to Harry’s aid during Harry’s battle with the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets. Finally, build your own Sorting Hat with the included do-it-yourself wood model, and paint it any way you like!
- The IncrediBuilds Harry Potter Sorting Hat Book and 3D Wood Model Kit features a do-it-yourself, paintable, customizable and collectible 3-D wooden model based on the hit book series and movie franchise!
- The a 32 page book provides an up-close look at how the Sorting Hat was imagined, designed, and brought to life for the Harry Potter films.
- The patented puzzle interlocking joint technology creates a solid, free-standing wood model and comes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions - No glue or tools necessary!
- Whether you're a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, Harry Potter fans of all ages can explore their creativity with endless possibilities for customization!
- Made of eco-friendly, FSC certified wood. Ages 10+. Total Pieces: 64. Level: Advanced. Assembled measurements: 3.93 x 3.81 x 2.51 inches