Captain Deep Pirate Boarding Sabre Sword suitable for Larp, Cosplay, Fancy Dress
This pirate boarding Sabre was first used by the French and English Royal Navys during the 1700's. The Boarding Sabre was later introduced as an official sabre of the U.S. Navy in 1862.
This Larp version of this blade features ornate engraved decorations in the guard carved in excellent detail, there are pirate elements integrated into the sabre, like mermaid, octopus, sea monster, corsair, skeleton motifs & a realistic metal look finished blade with a fiberglass core for strength.
This LARP-friendly weapon is safe for the scurviest of scallywags and the most brutal of combat! Ideal for characters who are pirates, mercenaries, or those who live by the sea! Captain Deep includes a seaworn blade, an embellished hand guard, and an excellent cutlass blade.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for LARP, Cosplay, Theatrical Plays, Movie Props or as a Practice Weapon
- Extremely Well Balanced
- Incredibly Detailed Appearance
- Made from High Quality Composite Foam
- Fibre Glass Core for Strength
- Construction Ensures Very Safe Play
- Total length: 95cm
- Weight: approx. 450g
- Blade length: 77cm
- Blade width: 4cm
- Sound thickness: 2cm
- Grip length: 18cm
- Handle circumference: 11cm
- Paring bar: 15cm
- Fiberglass core for strength
- Latex-free upholstery for LARP & Cosplay