DC Multiverse Batman vs Azrael Batman Armor 7" Inch Action Figure Two Pack - McFarlane Toys
The DC Collector Batman vs Azrael Batman Armor 7-Inch Scale Action Figure 2-Pack features Batman and Azrael in their final fight from Batman: Curse of the White Knight comic book. Batman includes a Batarang with rope and two rapiers with a sheath. Azrael includes his sword. The pack also comes with a flame effect part and two figure bases. The incredibly detailed figures feature up to 22 points of articulation for full range of posing and play. Includes two collectable art cards with Batman and Azrael figure photography on the front, and character biographies on the back.
As Batman, Bruce Wayne has long been Gotham City's protector, utilizing high-tech weapons, gadgets, and vehicles to assist him in his relentless pursuit of justice! But when The Joker recruits Azrael to help expose a shocking secret from the Wayne family's legacy, it's up to Batman to stop the Super-Villains and save the day before the secret is revealed - one that could shake the city to its core.
War veteran, knight of the Order of St. Dumas, and now The Joker's key recruit in the crusade against Batman - Azrael is the Dark Knight's most powerful new threat, and the one living link to a devastating secret about the Wayne family's legacy in Gotham City. In an effort to overthrow Batman, Azrael dons an armored Bat suit of his own and threatens to take control of the city.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Batman vs Azrael Batman Armor includes collectable art card and base
- Included collectable art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures