The Hobbit Morgul Sword Blade of the Nazgul with Wood Wall Display
This Lord of the Rings inspired piece will appeal to all those with a regard for Tolkien. There are plenty of us around.
Do you dare wield the legendary and nefarious Morgul-Blade of the Nazgul? Tainted by the power of the Witch-King of Angmar, this sword offers a wicked blade and a dark curse for those who taste its pitted and aged blade. Based on the film prop most recently utilized in The Hobbit film, this impressive dagger is crafted entirely in stainless steel that has been authentically aged and battle worn via a distressed acid wash finish. The hilt is leather wrapped with solid-metal parts for the guard and pommel, and it includes a wooden display plaque. Laden with royal touches and backed by the crown of the Witch-King, this Morgul Blade of the Nazgul is a potent collectible that looks like it came from the film itself!
- Overall Length: 25.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 17.5 Inches
- Features a blade made from stainless steel
- Blade is acid washed and distressed for a battle worn look
- Has all metal guard and pommel furnishings
- Includes a wooden plaque adorned with the crown of the Witch-King
A stunning collectible and a great gift idea
Please note: Under current UK laws you must be 18 or over to purchase this item.
Click here for more information