DC Todd McFarlane 7" Inch Action Figure Batman (Variant) - McFarlane
In the 1980’s, Todd McFarlane began drawing Batman™ professionally, working on the classic storyline “Batman: Year Two™” in Detective Comics™, and creating iconic artwork, including his dynamic cover for Batman #423. Todd went on to become a titan of the comic book industry, but has always had an affinity for Batman, stating,”I’ve always liked the fact that Batman has no super powers. When it comes down to it, he’s just a dude in a costume. Conceivably, if you pushed him off a roof (Batarangs, etc. aside), he could potentially die, unlike Superman™.”
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- This Batmanfigure is inspired from the mind of Todd McFarlane, to create a new never before seen before version of Batman. This figure is featured with a Cape and Cowl
- Batman comes with two swords, batarang and a base
- Includes collectable art card with Todd McFarlane Batman artwork on front and character biography on the back
Please note: This is a pre-order item and is due for release May 2021 with orders being shipped within 24 hours of arrival.
(Dates can change due to delays in manufacturing.)
- Pay a deposit of 10% to secure an order for yourself and pay the remainder when our allocation arrives. (We shall email yourself 24 hours prior to when our allocation has arrived to finalize payment & choice of postage. Once the order is complete we shall arrange shipment in the first available post.)
- Please order in stock products and pre-order products separately because if they are ordered together, you are agreeing to wait for the pre-ordered products to arrive and have everything shipped together as one combined order.
- See our full Pre-Order Policy HERE